Photo Album!

Photo Album!

Monday 30 December 2013

Year Ends Here...

Its 30th of December and I'm sitting on my bed, with a laptop on my lap, drinking my coffee and thinking. Aaahh, "thinking", something that I do every second. Sometimes I think I should be able to write more and better because of the thinking ability that I have, but I get scared of being too bold in what I write. Then I open my diary and start writing, so I keep that to myself. Someday, that diary may become a book, but I can't let anybody read my diary till I'm alive. Too many thoughts in there, but I still don't do any justice to my mind. That's how much I think!!
                                                                            I'd like to share my thoughts though. The ones I've been having today. I woke up today, not happy due to some reasons, and thought, very soon this year will end and as soon as the next year starts, I'll start going to college starting off with my 4th semester. 3rd semester did not go well. I mean the results which I got last night only. And then I started thinking about all the things I did this year. Had my ups and downs, more of downs, but I still ended up staying strong and happy, all the credit goes to some beautiful people in my life and I thank God for them every single day. Today, I realized that I grew up every single day. Every day I learned something. I don't know about how positive or negative impact it left on me, but I did learn, about people, about life, about myself. Even if we stop growing physically, we never stop growing mentally and emotionally, which I think is very important for us. This year I stopped talking to some people, for the good or bad, I don't know. I got to know new people. I learned that if you care for someone, it's not necessary that they care for you too. I learned that you don't always get what you want and you should be okay with it but I also realized that if that goes on for a long time, then you start giving up, you start losing faith. No matter how much you try to hold on, you just can't and I think it's perfectly alright because you are a human being and you can't be perfect. I also learned that if in this moment you are sad, you have something to be happy about the very next moment and you should not stop yourself from being happy. Because sometimes we think we are supposed to be sad, which is not true. Like today, I was not happy in the morning, I got up from my bed, brushed my teeth, took my bath and whatever that is needed for a normal human being to get fresh, got ready and walked towards Hannah's(my best friend) place. I knew she'd make me forget about it all even if I don't talk to her about it but obviously, you don't hide anything from your best friend, do you? It does not even take seconds for her to change my mood. It's like God made her my best friend so I could transform into my normal self from a boring sad person. And while I walked towards her place which takes at least 15 minutes, I listened to some music, using my amazing new earphones, Yes I wanted to mention that! because I just didn't want my thoughts to ruin my amazing walk. I reached her place, entered her room and she looked at me and there I smiled. The first smile of the day on my face. That's it, my happy hours began there. And while I was talking to her, I realized yet another thing, I have another home, and that's hers. I can go there any time I want and take all my frustration out and come back happy. I'm lucky on that part. Thank God for best friends.
                                      And so, as I thought of everything I did this year, about all my ups and downs, even though the downs were more in number, I know I smiled more than I frowned. Hence, it was a happy year and I thank God for all the blessings he has showered on me in form of the wonderful people I have in my life, who do everything possible and impossible on this earth to see me smile. With this, I know I'll have another happy year, even if it comes with a lot of downs. I know how to stand up straight and walk head to head with all the downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment